Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Boo hoo hoo

It's after Halloween and once again we managed to put up decorations in time to hand out Candy to 137 Trick or Treaters. Where has the time gone again ???? I just took a look at how long it has been since I posted anything, yikes. I can't really come up with a good excuse either, except that I have been diligently working on some Christmas presents and trying to expand clean zones in my house. I did finish planting my pansies and getting some of the Azaleas tamed. Friday Dad was with us for Supper which meant some major cleaning, hardly any of it has lasted but at least some of it did. Meanwhile I will give a peek at a couple of little presents that I made with some of my favorite people in mind. So in an effort to be eternally cool and hip and at the same time green ....... I give you Pirate Style Coffee Cozies hehe. And you thought Pirates could not be cool and fuzzy at the same time.

1 comment:

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Ha!!!! Those are so incredibly awesome! And do I spy Charbucks cups??? hehehehe